Badaro Urban Farmers is a gathering of individuals, promoting environmentally-friendly and community-building actions that will result in a green neighborhood with a strong community spirit.
Producers coming from across Lebanon to share their fruits, vegetables, and mouneh with you, all made with love and respect for their soil, your health and our environment :
- Fruits and vegetables from Les Racines du Ciel, Bassatin Baanoub, The Farm, Field To Fork, SumSum Farm, Lili's Farm, Shams Permaculture
- Wine from Al Dayaa الضيعة, kefir and kombucha from WeAreOne
- Honey from Miel du Levant, chocolate from Eshmoon Holistics, nuts from Kaajuco, olive oil from Le Duc des Oliviers, zaatar from The Good Thymes
- Soap from Saboun Baladi
- Homemade food from Les Claires or Les Trois Soeurs
- and last but not least, bread from Tusk Bakery!
* LET YOUR KIDS PLAY * Donot forget the activities for your kids ...